Monday, August 25, 2008

Too bad

I took a piece of paper and whenever Ren was good at school I would draw a star on the paper. But one day Ren bit someone and I was disapointed. Sometimes I am not that good at school but now I am. My friend Ellie and I have been in the same class for 3 years. She is my best friend. Sometimes she likes to dare me to do stuff. Not bad stuff though. I like school so far it is fun. I'm gonna learn typing. Love Sarah

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Sarah, wow you are such a good girl and a good sister. I'm glad you have a great best friend.

Anonymous said...

You are such a agood big sister to help Ren want to be good. I am glad you are enjoying school now and your new baby brother. I am sure you are a big helper.