Monday, August 17, 2009
hey thats not fair but it is weird
don't mind the well it is better then the other idea it was ganna be hey fledel pants over here you should pay attention to the post if you want to laugh your pants off so pay attention to this post and no that was not the title so lets get back to the title well a weird title ya you are thinking that in your mind did you know the title means somthing well kennedy went to her dads and she went for 5 days but caleb went for three well they are sopose to go for three days but kennedy stayed that long before beacose she went to the jonas brothers consert ya dot ask her about that she will go nuts and the part of the title when it says but it is weird that meant that is weird beacose she celebreted joe jonas bithday on her blog click on the word blog to see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, Sarah. That was a great post, but where were your punctuation?! You didn't add a single period in that whole paragraph! I sure hope your teacher doesn't see this post:)
Love you!
I love you, Sarah. You're so funny.
I love you Sarah. How is school? and how are you doing?
Sarah,
Your sister is cookoo for cocoa puffs! She is NUTS for the JBs! I hope you are patient with that sister of yours!
She is cool...but CRAZY!
~Becky
(Kennedy's aunt)
Dear Sarah,
I just want you to know that I love you very very much. I wish that I could be close to see you more and give you big giant hugs. If you can click on my blog you can see some pictures of you. I am going to put them on now.
Have a great day.
Lots of Love,
Grandma Matson
Post a Comment