Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vote




Last night I was looking for what hair cut I want and I found this cute one. But I can't decide on anything so I need your help to choose. If you can not even decide just post one that you like. To vote you choose one of these hair cuts. Or like I said you can just find a picture you think is right for me if you like none of these.

Love,Sarah

7 comments:

handmadegiftsarebest said...

I like the top one. but you will be cute no matter what!

Emily said...

I like the first one too!

Rob-not-Bob said...

I guess the top one is nice, but if I'm being honest, I want you to have the middle one because her hair is longer.

Cherise said...

I like #1!!!

Likely said...

I vote for the first one too. adorable.

handmadegiftsarebest said...

How was your day today? I love you. Hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Hey there girlfriend! ;) I think you should go with the top one. I think thats a pic of Salena Gomez right? Very cute!