went to my aunt Debbie's house
after a baptism on the forth of
July. At the house we ate some
dessert and then we played
in till it got dark so we could do
the fireworks. But before we did
them all the kids got to get some
sparklers. Then it was time for
the fireworks. They were SO
cool!!! After that we played and
finally everyone left to go home.
3 comments:
Ah, I wish I got to go! I'll be seeing you soon! Remind me to check your blog more often! Can't wait to go to Tennessee and see you! Have a great day!
that sounds like lots of fun. Glad you had such a good time. We had fun with a ward party on Saturday. you can check my blog to see pictures.
Love you.
Wasn't it cool getting to do sparklers? Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment