Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cousin of the week

The cousin of the week is Chase. Chase has two brothers and one sister. The first brother's name is Weston and then they're is Rollin. His sister's name is McKinley. Chase lives in Idaho. There they have some other cousins that live there. Chase likes playing the computer and playing outside. He also likes swimming and playing tag.

3 comments:

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Chase is a great young man. We miss him. You are a very nice cousin, Sarah. It is such a nice thing to honor cousins on your blog.

How is your new home?

Pearl Girl said...

You are so cute Sarah, I miss you. I will tell Chase about this. I am sure he will feel special. He is 12 now and it is really wierd for me and it makes me feel so old.

Chaseroni said...

your an awesome cousin, Sarah! How is your new house?