Monday, June 14, 2010

Cousin of the week

Sorry. I couldn't think of any other cousin
that I had a picture of so I chose Westin.
Who is actually Chase's brother. Westin is
7 years old and lives in Idaho. He likes to
play tag outside in his backyard with his
brothers and his sister. He'll be 8 on
November 30th. He likes playing with his
friends and his cousins. especially Ren.
Westin is very playful and full of energy.
Westin also loves to play with his little
brother Rollin.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Westin is a very cool kid!

Anna Celeste said...

That's cool! I've never met him but that only makes sense since he's on the Matson side of the family. Just wondering but did everybody change their blog? I did and Ken-Ken did and you did! P.S. I really like your blog. P.S.S. I also have kinda exciting news on my blog or I'm going to soon.

Pearl Girl said...

Hey we just barely noticed your cool post about Westin, I read it to him and he smiled. He is bashful, but really felt special, you are so awesome. McKinley got your letter, she was pretty excited too. Of course they love to get mail. I hope you are having fun!