Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun Day

Yahoo!!! We had a very, very fun day yesterday. You will never guess what we did or how fun it was. Do you want to hear what we did? Cool. Sounds great. Well, we didn't do anything the first three hours I was awake. So, at ten we went to Mesa to go to Jake's incredible pizza. If you don't know what it is I can tell you. It is a place where there are games and you get tickets to earn prizes. It has rides like the frog hopper, tea cups, bumper cars and lastly there is a roller coaster. We went with our friends and we all had a blast! And that's not all what we did. We went bowling that night too also with some friends. The highest I got that night was 91 points. I got to stay up in till ten because we did three long rounds of bowling. And that was my fun day. Bye.

3 comments:

handmadegiftsarebest said...

It sounds like you had so much fun. Were you out on spring break?
You can check out my blog to see what I did.
Loev you. thanks for the post.

Emily said...

I had a lot of fun too...except when Kennedy started puking in the car on the way home. :)

Anna B said...

I hope you did have fun.I'll miss you when you move.Go to my new blog blythebutlersblog.blogspot.com