I'm sorry I have not put a post on my blog in a long time. I have BIG news to tell you. Well, how do I start? Oh, we are moving. Where do you ask? We are moving to Tennessee. I have seen so many cool houses but I don't have a favorite. Would you like to know when? We are moving in the very,very beginning of May (the end of the school year). Can I tell you a house that I want to move to? Good. It is a white house. It has a barn in the back yard. There is a lot of land. And it has tree house in the front yard. It has five bedrooms. It might not sound so cool but if you see pictures you will know. Cool huh.
4 comments:
I'm glad you are excited, Sarah. We are actually not moving until the end of May though. Remember?
^^That was me, your mom. :)
I'm glad you're excited, new places are always an adventure. But, we'll miss you when you're so far away. :0(
Be sure and keep on blogging so we know what you're up to.
Love you, Uncle Sam and Aunt Shel
We are going to miss you so much, Sarah. Can Booker and Ike come and visit you in Tennessee?
Post a Comment