1.(on the left) 2. (below). It is a picture of my cosine Anjennete


- I know what you all think.
You think that I do a lot of posts where you vote.
Also you like doing it.
Am I right?
Ok, let me tell you.
Well, I will have pictures up on this post.
And it will have a number.
When you comment you for example like the picture
with the number one.
Then you would put on it and say that you like the number one.
3. (on the left). This is a picture of my cosine Kendra. 4. (on the left). This is a picture of my family.
6 comments:
hmmm I like both of those cousins too. Are we supose to vote on the family pics too. I love the one where you are all standing and you are in the middle. (plus Rachel is too sad in the top one haha. I love you and miss you sweetie.
By The Way... Me and my kids LOVE your playlist. McKinley puts it on and plays your games a lot. cool blog cutie
Great pictures, Sarah! I love them all. I think you should do a post each day featuring one of your cousins. They would love that!
I love all the pictures. I think that AnJeanette and Kendra would be thrilled to know that you posted their pictures. Your fmaily pictures are just great too.
Love you and miss you.
I like the picture all the way at the top. I think Rachel's scowl is FUNNY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a grrrreat day :)
I love the last one!!! It is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment