Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cousin of the week

For the cousin of the week I chose my cousin McKinley.
Her birthday is on December 30th. I think she is very
funny. One fact is that she likes David Archuleta. I have
been to her house millions of times and every time I went
there I always had fun. She is a ten year old girl that is in
forth grade. And that was my cousin of the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are so cute! I love McKinley too. She is an awesome cousin.

Pearl Girl said...

aww Sarah, you are a sweetie, i feel like going to wake her up because she will love it so much, i think she could use some cheering up today. I will show her tomorrow. Have a wonderful day cutie!

Emily said...

I love McKinley too and miss her a ton! You are so lucky to have such a sweet cousin to look up to.

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Awww. How nice it is of you to honor McKinley. She is such a kind and caring wonderful girl. You are too
Love, Grandma