I had fun the last two days.
Even though we did not go anywhere on Sunday.
Would you like to hear what we did over
the two days off of school?
If you do, that would be great!
I am first going to tell you about Saterday.
On Saterday we stayed home for morning to lunch.
Then, for luner (mix of diner and lunch ) we went to
a peter piper pizza tipe place.
We hoped in the car and when we got there we waited for tokens.
Soon, we got them and started playing games.
Ren ran to a game.
He got a jackpot! So I heard he got the jackpot and I bolted to that game.
I tried playing. I really stunk at that game in the first part.
When I finished playing a diffrent game I went back to the old one.
I carefully slipped a coin in there and crossed my fingers.
I soon saw the game was over and I watched the tickets come out.
After seeing two hundred come out I got the tickets out.
It was still going! I was puzzeled and a bit shoked.
I set them down on the table.
I asked if we were done with the tokens.
He said, "yes".
I grabbed the tickets and ran to the counting masian.
So we ended up with over five hundred tickets all together.
We divided it by three so all of us get an even amount.
The same day at night time I got a booklight.
Now, I am going to tell you about Friday.
On Friday we went out to eat with my friend Cody.
Then after that we went to the park with them.
I enjoyed it very much.
When we got home we watched a movie.
Then I saw my older sister bring a sleeping bag out on the trampoline.
She was going to sleep out there that night.
I felt jelous and asked "Can I go too?".
She said yes. I ran to the garage and grabbed a curled up sleeping bag
and then my pillow. I soon dropped them by the back door.
Next I got a water bottle and a flashlight.
We got out there and played a guessing game.
Then, we told scary and funny story.
I was cold and went inside to watch T.V for a while then I went back out.
Of course, everyone else came back inside too.
My mom got out of her shower and told us it would be best to just
sleep inside but we can bring our sleeping bags and sleep in the loft.
I agreed. So we played the wii and then went to sleep.
4 comments:
SOUNDS SO FUN!! I really, really, really wish I could have been there with you guys!
I had a lot of fun shopping with you on Saturday. You are the perfect little shopping buddy. Love you.
Sounds like you had a couple of fun days!
Oh man, that sounds like so much fun. I used to LOVE sleeping out on the tramp and staying up all night. You are SOOOOO lucky to have Kennedy for a sister. I didn't have a sister to do stuff with... boo hoo.
Post a Comment