Saturday, February 13, 2010

The best day ever!

Hi. I want to tell you a story of the best day ever.
Well, I had always wanted to play in the snow.
But it does not snow in Arizona.
When I thought of the best idea I had scene Christmas.
My idea was to ask my dad if we can go to Mt. Lemon to play in the snow.
Dad said yes.
And we were off after lunch. I got my snow hat on and a warm jacket.
The whole way there I could not stop pointing at random places to play.
We got to a place where the snow was going away.
I tried to tell him to go back.
I didn't know what I was thinking. Because we were going higher where more snow would
be. I heard the car stop at "Pepper Sauce Canyon". I know weird name.
So where was I? Oh ya. I hoped out and then my younger brother did.
I challenged him to a snow ball fight. Lorenzo said "yes".
When I got tired I asked my dad if he could teach us how to build a snowman.
And he did teach us. When all of us were finished I helped roll the bottom
of it to a perfect spot. and then my dad put on the middle then, the top.
My mom took a weird video when we were ready to destroy the huge snowman.
She did it on her I phone 3gs. We named the video demolition snowman.
Oh and did I forget to tell you when we went to the Mt. It was on January twenty third
this year.

3 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

your mom did post pictures of that day, and I could tell you were SOOOO happy. I wish you could come play in the snow here in my yard, I think It is going to be here for a while. I like the way you tell stories. Love you

Emily said...

That WAS a great day, wasn't it? I'm glad you have good memories from that day. Great writing too!

Rob-not-Bob said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. I love you, Sarah.