Monday, February 22, 2010

The soccer champion (a story I wrote)

Alyssa loved soccer. In fact she is a pro.
She can kick a ball so hard she can knock
a player out without hitting that person.
She had been all across the world with
her brother for championships every
week. She has a tight schedule she has
games on... Monday-Wednesday. The
championships are on every Friday.
And lastly, are you ready it is interviews
on Thursdays. Well, her story starts in
a small town in Connecticut. Alyssa
was just six when she asked her mom
if she can go to play on a soccer team this
season. Her mom sighed and paused.
Unfortunately she can but she has
to wait a month. So a month later
she was on a team. She had to change
her schedule. Alyssa had a wonderful
life.

THE END



5 comments:

handmadegiftsarebest said...

great story. Love you

ShelBailey said...

I always wished I learned to play soccer, it looks like fun.

Good job!

Emily said...

I really love all the stories you write, Sarah. Your writing is getting better all the time. Keep up the good work!

Anna Celeste said...

Great Story!

brandonsbunch said...

Great story Sarah! I think the next one you write should be called " The Greatest Primary Teachers" :)