"It is the first day of school in my new home", Alex screamed.
She was so excited. She loved her new home but would she like
her new school. When she sat down to eat she finally feared about school.
To not be so frightened she said, "It's going to be okay" over and over again.
"Wow it worked I feel better", she squealed.
Alex slipped in her bright red shirt and blue jeans on.
"Oh no, I have to wake up mom", I yelled.
"feww", I said. "Now I have to get on the bus", I added.
And I was on the bus like a cheetah. When I got to school everyone
asked to be my friend. I guess I was right. They would like me.
THE END
2 comments:
I like this story. Moving can be scarey but if we have the right attitude it can be fun. Your story tells that too.
Alex sounds like a fun girl, who knows how to handle scary things. I talk to myself a lot to get through scary times and sometimes just to get through doing the dishes! :0) (Hey, it works, but sometimes I think Uncle Sam thinks I'm crazy!)
Post a Comment