Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear, aunt Michelle, only for her

Yes, I heard your comment on the last post
and I will have a few posts with stories and songs.
I have three books and songs that I planed to do on the next posts.
Can you do a favor for me? What's that, you will do me a favor.
Good. There is a question too. The question is does Megan have a blog?
If she does tell me on your comment. And can you tell Megan my
blog address. Thanks. Bye.

1 comment:

ShelBailey said...

Meggie has a blog, but I can't remember the web address (isn't that terrible?) I'll get it tomorrow and tell you. She would love to hear from you and I'll be sure and tell her yours. I love that she likes to communicate with her cousins, since she doesn't have any sisters.

I'm going to go read your stories now...

Love, Aunt Shel