There is something so exciting and I
think you know what it is.
If you don't know what it is then try and guess by these
clues. Well, let me think.
It happens every year.
It is in March. I get a little to excited about it every year.
If you guessed my birthday then you are right.
To me it seems like I have been eight for well, for three years.
My birthday is on March seventh so that has an effect on having my
birthday in ten days. Hopefully you remember what I am
doing for my birthday.
What is cool is that we have a birthday in January.
And then we have birthday in February.
After that you know my birthday is in march.
Then we have one in April.
There is something really awkward about this in our family.
Another thing is that we have three birthdays in September!
I did not say our dads because he has nothing really, weird about
his birthday. I have a cool craft for a count down thing for anything.
If you want to I can tell you how to do it.
Anyway I will tell you it. you need ten pieces of paper.
(For a thirty day count down thing).
Okay. So then get scissors and glue.
(please do not use glue bottle.)
Now you are ready. First, you draw three tall
boxes on all the pieces of paper.
When you are done you cut out all the pieces of paper out.
Soon you should take the pieces and make a circle with first one.
But when you are done with that do not do the next one.
You do something different.
You put a strip under the circle and take the two sides and put them inside
the circle. It should be two circles inside each other.
You glue the two side to each other right after you put it under the circle.
And keep doing that over and over in till all the strips are gone.
I hope you liked that little craft.
1 comment:
I'm SO excited for your birthday! It's going to be lots of fun!
Post a Comment