Thursday, February 4, 2010


I hope you like our recent family pictures. My friends mom took them.
We had such a great time with them. I got to hold the frame while we were walking. We went to Jason's deli (a restaurant we go to often). That day I admired so much. These pictures to me tell a story of that day.
Some people think it is cute for kids to admire these types of days.

14 comments:

handmadegiftsarebest said...

I love your pictures, Sarah. Thanks for posting them

Emily said...

Sarah, you did a really great job on this post. Your writing is improving and I can tell you are putting a lot of thought into your posts. Keep them up!

Jen said...

Hi Sarah. I LOVE the picture of you holding the frame! What a cutie you are :)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Hi Sarah. Just found your blog hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Can I vote for your haircut or did you already get it? I like the first cut, but they are all really, really cute! I like these pictures too. What a beautiful person you are!

Cherise said...

Sarah! we miss you! come for a visit sometime!! The go cart is waiting. :)

Margaret Proffitt said...

Sarah, I had so much fun taking your pictures that day! You really are a beautiful girl and you look so much like your mom. It's always a delight when you show up at my front eager to help and willing to play. Thank you!

ManicMandee said...

How's Sassy Sarah doing?!

Will you post photos of your haircut?
Love you!!!

Likely said...

that first picture is the cutest ever! you are a pretty girl! Like your mama :)

I was a friend of your mom's when she was in high school, in Bakersfield. I think your blog is adorable! Who designed it? Your blog name is cute too :)

Kris said...

Sarah, you have gotten so big. I love that picture of you with the picture frame. Remember Tyler and Sydnee? I'm there mom! You are a beautiful girl!

Pearl Girl said...

Oh Sarah You just get prettier everyday!! I am going to copy some of these pictures of you so I can look at them a lot more. I miss you so much it makes me very sad sometimes, I wish I could see you everyday like I used to. But hopefully I will see you soon. McKinley says Hi, and she loves and misses you too.

Memzy said...

You look gorgeous!

KunaBoy said...

Hey Sassy Sarah, we loved your photos! You're beautiful!! Keep posting 'cause Grandma and I love reading about you!

tharker said...

Hi Sarah. Your mom sent me over to peek at your blog. It is adorable, and I am so impressed with your writing! You seem like a very smart and sweet girl. I know your mom is so proud of you!

I love these pictures, especially the one of you holding the big frame. Adorable!!

Christina said...

I love your family pics Sarah. YOU are such an awesome girl!:)