Same with today.
We had so much fun yesterday.
You will recognize that we had fun after you
read this. Well, first I woke up (of coarse).
Then after all the changing and cleaning I went to
ask my mom if we are going to do anything that day.
She said yes. Also she said we will go to see
the princess and the frog.
I was so excited. I soon heard that Kennedy was going
to invite her friend Bailey if she wants to go. And Bailey
said she could go. That gave me the idea of inviting my friend
Kylee if she wants to go. But I could not get a hold of her
so I went to ask my friend Raven if she can go.
Luckily she could. I loved that day.
2 comments:
I had a great day with you yesterday! I'm glad you had fun too.
How fun! You have such a nice mom Sarah! Did you make sure to give her a big kiss? Just wanted to thank you for being so good in class today!Its nice having someone who knows all the answers! love u!
Sis Hatch
Post a Comment